We are looking for people with experience in relational databases and SQL to teach our beginner SQL courses.
- SQL instructor
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Part-time contract work (“side gig”)
- Good knowledge of SQL and how to plan relational databases
- Great people-skills
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge
About the course
- Introduction to SQL and databases
- Small group (10-12 students)
- Classes are twice per week in the afternoon (usually Monday/Thursday 6 PM - 7:30 PM, but we are flexible)
- Courses will be held regularly over the year, but you can choose which one to teach. If some evening you have some other obligations and can't teach a lesson, don't worry. The lesson can be postponed or somebody can replace you.
Preparation for a course:
- All course materials (e.g., curriculum) are prepared by SmartNinja
- Each instructor receives the SmartNinja Method training by the SmartNinja Team
- All the organizational stuff is done by the SmartNinja team
If you think you fit the description, please apply via the form below, and we'll reach out to you for further discussion.